Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:30pm.
What is the mood of the sculpture, Discobolus?
Hes an athlete, and I dont know how to describe it.. I want to say, concentrated, but I dont think thats a mood.
- Art - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:34pm
The first word that comes to my mind is "power."
- Art - Anonymous, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:42pm
I put that hes made of bronze. Am i right?
because in my book it says the artist Myron uses bronze, but copies of that sculpture are used of marble. So i dont know if i should say marble or bronze
- Art - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:44pm
I'd explain that the original bronze statue is lost, but that copies are marble.
- Art - Anonymous, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:45pm
- Art - Anonymous, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:47pm
it also asks what is the subject of the sculpture? what does that mean like whats the most important thing on the sculpture? Dont i write, the athlete
- Art - Anonymous, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:51pm
I put the subject matter is a discus thrower
- Art - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:57pm
Yes, discus thrower is the subject of the sculpture.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- art - is peaceful considered a mood? I need to write the mood of the sculpture, ...
- English - What is the verb mood of the sentence? Wear your coat when you are in ...
- psych/statistics - Consider the following: The television network you addressed ...
- Art - I am suppose to look at the sculpture Madonna and Child within an Arch by ...
- art - What is the most significant difference between the two sculptures below...
- English Composition - I know that mood and tone are different, but is mood ...
- english - i need a quote that evikes mood and a word decicribing the mood
- eng. macbeth - this is a question on macbeth act II, i truly NEED anyone's help ...
- language grammer - can someone explain to me what is inductive mood, subjunctive...
- Art - I have a project and in my instructions it states: * Have a broad area of ...