Posted by Booker Perry on Friday, June 8, 2012 at 3:57pm.
1)The Greeks openly accepted all groups of people into their "total democracy.
2)The Greeks were the first to refer to one of their democratic bodies as a "Senate.
3) From the Middle Ages, people further developed the democratic ideal of equality along with idea that the people's rights should be protected by court institutions.
4) Compromise is needed in decision-making amongst the leaders of a democracy.
Other True & False questions:
This is what I believe they are
U.S. GOVERNMENT - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 4:21pm
Half of your answers are right.
U.S. GOVERNMENT - Booker Perry, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 4:58pm
PLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWERS IF THESE ARE WRONG. THANK YOU!!
U.S. GOVERNMENT - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 4:59pm
Now they're all correct. :-)
U.S. GOVERNMENT - Booker Perry, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 5:15pm
U.S. GOVERNMENT - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 5:17pm
U.S. GOVERNMENT - Jane, Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 1:16pm
U.S. GOVERNMENT - michelle, Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 4:54pm
what single word means the same thing as a representative democracy
U.S. GOVERNMENT - nada, Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:13pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American Government - The Constitution establishes rules that the United States ...
- History - What effect did the conflict between Athens and Sparta have on ancient...
- civics - what was the major difference between Greek and Roman democracy? A The ...
- CHECK MY ANSWERS American Government - my answers have * next to them 1. A ...
- World History - What was the cause of the peloponnesian war? A. Greeks sought ...
- social studies - A democracy may be defines by the political principal that the ...
- Government US - Thomas Jefferson believed in constitutional democracy and the ...
- english thesis - THe Greeks came first. so write something on how the romans ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - A democracy may be defined by the political principle that the ...
- Social Studies - Could the greeks have developed a democracy without the ...