Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:07am.
1. Why is a high level of subsistence agriculture a characteristic of less developed countries?
B. It shows that the country uses less energy.
C. It means that more people are unemployed or underemployed.
D. It means that there are fewer workers available to work in industrial jobs.
2. Why is it sometimes hard for LDCs to use their natural resources efficiently?
A. LDCs cannot afford to buy technology to develop their resources.
C. LDCs do not want to use technology to develop their resources.
D. The climate is often too harsh to allow them to develop their resources.
3. Why does globalization sometimes cause job loss in developed nations?
A. Globalization prevents companies from hiring more workers.
B. The movement of jobs to other countries can cause unemployment.
D. Globalization forces workers to migrate to developed countries.
- Economics - Anonymous, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:12am
Check My Answers.Thanks
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 11:13am
You're missing some answer choices.
Numbers 1 and 3 are wrong.
- Economics - Anonymous, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 1:37pm
The answers choices that are missing were wrong. so it's out of those three.
- Economics - Anonymous, Friday, June 8, 2012 at 10:47pm
- Economics - Anonymous, Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 9:10am
1 is wrong
Answer this Question
Economics - Why is a high level of subsistence agriculture a characteristic of ...
Economics - In 1973, Members of the Oraganization of Oil-Exporting Countries (...
history - what do you think the European Union gives more attention to: ...
Environmental Science - Subsistence vs. Industrial Agriculture Which type of ...
Algebra - The three-part inequality a < x ¡Ü b means "a is less than x and x ...
Geography - Is this an example of geo-politics. How would I summarize this ...
science - U.s. citizens use _______ energy than do people in other countries ...
business - the term globalization has the same meaning for both developed and ...
Economics - What would be the economic implications for both exporting countries...
SS - What do colonialism and imperialism both require? a) one country giving ...