Posted by Adriana on Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 12:38pm.
is answer 8x^2y+8xy^2
- math multiply - MathMate, Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 12:47pm
- math multiply - Adriana, Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 12:53pm
- math multiply :) - MathMate, Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 1:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - factor, 4x^2-8xy-5y^2
- Algebra - (1/8xy - 3/5x³y² + 4.3y³) + (-1/3xy - 3/4x³y² - 2.9y³) What is the ...
- algebra - Which is NOT a common factor of the following monomials? 16xy^2y, 12xy...
- Math - Reduce each rational expression x^3-4xy^2/3x^3-2x^2y-8xy^2
- Math - how will i solve if there is 2 variables? (Subtraction of ...
- algebra 2 - Subtract the following polynomials, then place the answer in the ...
- algebra - 3x^3-2x^2y-8xy^2
- math (geometry) - how do you do this problem? If ZY=7XY then ZX=8XY It is a two ...
- Algebra 2 - (x^2+8xy+16y^2)^(1/3)*(x+4y)^(1/3)
- Differential equation - dy/dx=(-8xy^2+4x)(4x+1)y-(8x^3+4x^2-1)