Posted by Jay on Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 12:15am.
Not sure if it is right, I have check with the answer in the book and a few integral calculators but they seem to get a different answer
∫ sec^3(x)tan^3(x) dx
∫ sec^3(x)tan(x)(sec^2(x)-1) dx
∫ tan(x)sec(x)[sec^4(x)-sec^2(x)] dx
∫ tan(x)sec(x)[(tan^2(x)+1)^2-tan^2(x)-1] dx
∫ tan(x)sec(x)(1+2tan(x)+tan^2(x)-tan^2(x)-1) dx
∫ 2tan^2(x)sec(x) dx
∫ 2(sec^2(x)-1)sec(x) dx
∫ 2sec^3(x)-2sec(x) dx
2∫ sec^3(x) dx -2∫ sec(x) dx
- calculus (check my work please) - Bosnian, Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 12:47am
In google type:
When you see lis of results click on:
Wolfram Alpha:Computational Knowledge Engine
When page be open in rectangle type:
integrate sec^3(x)tan^3(x) dx
and click option =
After few secons you will see result.
Then click option Show steps
- calculus (check my work please) - Jay, Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 12:52am
I did, I got a completely different result. Also, SAY SOMETHING USEFUL NEXT TIME!!! tired of you spamming that stupid reply
- calculus (check my work please) - Bosnian, Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 1:06am
Try to simplify your "different answers".
Probably your "different answers" is same solutions write in different form.
- calculus (check my work please) - Jay, Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 2:19am
right, because my answer can be simplified into:
Answer this Question
- Integration - Intergrate ¡ì sec^3(x) dx could anybody please check this answer. ...
- Calculus AP - I'm doing trigonometric integrals i wanted to know im doing step ...
- Calculus 2 - ∫ tan^2 (x) sec^4 (x) dx ∫ [tan^2 (t) + tan^4 (t)] dt...
- Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please) - 2- given the curve is ...
- Calculus - Below are the 5 problems which I had trouble in. I can't seem to get ...
- Calculus - Integration - Hello! I really don't think I am understanding my calc ...
- Calculus - Question - Am I allowed to do this? for the integral of ∫ sec^4...
- calculus - Use integration by parts to evaluate the integral of x*sec^2(3x). My ...
- AP calculus - ∫[0,x^(3),(t)/√(1+t^(3)),] Find the derivative of the ...
- Calculus - Calculate the following integral: ∫ sec^4 (3x)/ tan^3 (3x) dx ...