October 8, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
∫17dx/x^2(sqrt(x^2+49)) .. let x=7tan(θ).
thank you so much for your help!
Answer this Question
- hi again im really need help TextBook: James Stewart:Essential ...
Math - Trig Substitution
- How can I solve the integral of x^3√(9-x^2) dx ...
Calculus - evaluating integrals
- I'm really having trouble with this current ...
- integral of [sqrt(u) - 2 u^2]/u du i got stuck ∫u^-1 (sqrt(...
- Find the integral by substitution ∫ [(16 x3)/(x4 + 5)] dx ...
Math - Calculus
- The identity below is significant because it relates 3 ...
Calculus 2 correction
- I just wanted to see if my answer if correct the ...
- Find the trigonometric integral (a) ∫▒tan〖...
- I'm having trouble reversing the order of integration of ∫...
- find y' of y=sinθ tanθ sqrt(θ^3)
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.