Posted by mark on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:14pm.
if you're developing a human resource inventory, you should exclude which of the following?
c. perpetual inventory
- business - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:22pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- business - mark, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:22pm
I think ( a) is the answer, could you plz confirm
- business - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:24pm
(Broken Link Removed)
- business - mark, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 7:01pm
- business - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 7:09pm
- business - Ali, Friday, April 4, 2014 at 9:59am
Is the correct answer D?
- business - L, Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 6:27pm
The correct answer is C
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Business - I have one more question that is t/f A human resource inventory ...
- accounting - Schumacher Company uses the perpetual inventory system, and it ...
- business accounting - Lakie uses a perpetual inventory system. Ending inventory ...
- Accounting - The Major Issue in inventory accounting is: A. determining whether ...
- Business Math - As a newly hired staff accountant for Jordan Designs, you have ...
- BUSINESS - Describe the kinds of inventory federal express corporation holds. ...
- college - I need help to journalize these transactions for accounting. Samantha ...
- Accounting - Identify whether each description best applies to a periodic or a ...
- math - the fabric mart had cost of goods sold at $844,000 for the year.the ...
- Accounting - . Journalize the following transactions using the perpetual ...