Posted by mark on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 5:59pm.
if you want to turn self-directed gain into social and economic benefits for all, you should use a/an --------strategy.
a. charitable aid society
c. visible hand
d. invisible hand
- business - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:02pm
How do you define "self-directed gain?"
I'll be glad to check your answer if you've posted your definition.
- business - mark, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:19pm
its a gain regulated or conducted by oneself
- business - mark, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 7:04pm
is it B ??
- business - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 7:10pm
I don't think so.
I'd donate my extra money to charity.
- business - mark, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 7:20pm
- business - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 7:38pm
- accounting - tavey, Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 3:37am
Invisible hand its a term that decribes self-directed gain into social and economic benefits to all
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Introduction to business - 2. Ida works on creating ways to ensure that ...
- social studies - 1.What factor attracted the Acadians to Louisiana ? a) ...
- American Government - Please Check = is the answer I selected. 1. In _____ ...
- Economics/Social Studies - Please help me with this it's about the invisible ...
- Economics/social studies - This isn't an example of an invisible hand is it? A ...
- English - 1. She held out her hand. 2. She extended her hand. --------- Are both...
- college,Business(Information Systems Strategy) - Part 1: Strategy Development ...
- English - 1. On the one hand they want to go abroad, but on the other hand they ...
- composition(paraphrase this paragraph) - self-service procurement. self service ...
- economic - A socialist believes that wealth should be spread evenly throughout ...