Posted by toni on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 5:27pm.
What number would be used to represent a temperature of 7- degrees below zero.
I think its is -.70 please check
math plase check - Damon, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 5:34pm
I do not understand why -7 is not -7
math plase check - toni, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:06pm
I don't know its for college math I am thinking maybe -.70 c .
math plase check - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:13pm
Think about Damon's answer.
math plase check - toni, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:17pm
Ms.Sue.Why what?I got asked a question by my professor,What number would be used to represent a temperature of 70 degrees below zero? I think it should be like this -.70
math plase check - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:26pm
That was not the original question you posted!
Yes, 70 degrees below zero = -70.
math plase check - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:27pm
You wasted your time as well as Damon's and mine by not being careful and proofing your original post.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - the current temperature is - 7 degrees Celsius. The high temperature ...
- 8th Grade Math - The temperature in Toronto at noon during a winter day measured...
- Math - What integer could be used to represent 10 degrees Fahrenheit below zero...
- Math help please - 1. At midnight, the temperature, t, is 13 degrees below zero...
- Algebra-Mathmate or Reiny or Dr. Bob, please check - I have two short questions...
- MATH(please check only) - Number of Cans of Corn Cost 3 $1.95 5 $ 3.25 6 $3.90 9...
- math - The low temperature on friday was five degrees below zero celsius. On ...
- SCIENCE - Seawater of average salinity freezes at about: a. 32 degrees F b. 0 ...
- English - I need you to check these sentences for m, please? 1) What's the ...
- chemistry (heat of fusion/vaporization) - i need help setting this problem up. ...