Posted by Anne on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:41am.
What is the greatest 7 digit number without repeating any digit?
- Math - Anne, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 7:04am
I am number greater than 70 000 but less than 90 000.My ones digit is the only even prime number.My tens digit id the same as my ones digit.My ten thousands digit is four times my ones digits.Both my hundreds and thousands digits are half the ten thousands digits.What number am i?
- Math - Reiny, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 8:15am
- Math - Steve, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 12:11pm
ones is even prime: 2
tens=ones = 2
10K = 4*ones = 8
100,1K = 8/2 = 4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- St. John - What is the greatest 7 digit number without repeating any digit
- singapore math - My 3rd grade son get this math problem. It states that John ...
- math - The number uses every number 0-9 the numbers are used only once the ...
- math - It is 7 digit even number.There is no repetition of digits. The digit 5 ...
- Math - What is the greatest six digit even number that matches all of the clues ...
- math - Find a six-digit even number containing no zeros and no repeating digits ...
- Math - It is a 7-digit number It has a digit 0. The greatest digit is in the ...
- math - read the clues to find each number. it is a 7 digit number. it has a 0. ...
- Math - 7 digit number no repetition of numbers digit 5 in thousands place, ...
- Math - i am a 4 digit number between 3000 and 4000.My ones digit is twice my ...