Posted by Josh on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 10:47pm.
math: bobby has $14 more than tina while seda has twice as much money as bobby. together they have $208. how much money does each have?
- algebra - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 10:55pm
T + T + 14 + 2(T + 14) = 208
4T + 42 = 208
4T = 166
T = 41.50
- algebra - Kuai, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 11:26pm
Bobby = x+14
Tina = x
Seda = 2(x+14)
x+14+x+2x +28 = 208
4x + 42= 208
4x + 42-42= 208 -42
4x = 166
4x/4 = 166/4
x = 41.50
Tina = $ 41.50
Bobby =$ 55.50
Seda = $ 111
- algebra - Anonymous, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:24pm
j costs twice as much as b. b costs twice as much as k. all three letters together cost 17.50. what is the price of each letter?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Sara has twice as much money as Miguel. If she had $6 more. She would ...
- word problem math - Hank has more money than Joe and Al combined. Joe has ...
- algebra - Eric has twice as much money as Marcia, who has $175 less than Laurel...
- math - cory has $25 more than twice as much as stan. together they have $150. ...
- math - alex has twice as much money as jennifer. jennifer has $6 less than ...
- English - 1. I have as many books a Tom has. 2. I have as many books as Tom does...
- Math - Anne and Katherine are both saving money from their summer jobs to buy ...
- pre- algebra - Method collected twice as much money as Lucy for a walkathon. ...
- Math - Mukul has 3times as much money as atul.If mukul gives rs250 to atul,atul ...
- Algebra (Percentages) - Annie loves giving away puppies. When her friend Bobby ...