Posted by matematicass on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:19pm.
what angle between vectors u = 2j+2k & v= 3i+4k
Gracias por ayudarme
- math - Steve, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:33pm
u.v = |u| * |v| * cosθ
cosθ = (6+8)/(2√2)(5) = 14/10√2
θ = 8.13°
- math - Count Iblis, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:34pm
u dot v = |u| |v| cos(theta)
u dot v = 6
|u| = 2 sqrt(2)
|v| = 5
cos(theta) = 3/[5 sqrt(2)]
- math - Count Iblis, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:36pm
Correction u dot v = 8, so
cos(theta) = 4/[5 sqrt(2)]
- math - matematicas, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 6:47pm
but isn't is a three dimensional vectors
- math - Steve, Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 12:40pm
my bad. I misread the problem.
Count Iblis is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math vectors - For which of the following conditions will the cross product of ...
- Calculus - For which following condition, will the dot product of two vectors be...
- math - if vectors a+b+c=0 and modulus of the vectors a, b and c are 3 ,5 and 7 ...
- Math - Let a, b, and c be unit vectors, such that a+b+c=0. Show that the angle ...
- Math - if vectors a+2b and 5a-4b are perpendicular to each other and a and b are...
- Spanish - El abuelo de Guillermo le cuenta sobre un viaje en barco a Espana. ...
- Physics - 2 vectors have same magnitude.The magnitude of the resultant vector of...
- @SraJMcGin Spanish - El abuelo de Guillermo le cuenta sobre un viaje en barco a...
- Science - 2 vectors have same magnitude.The magnitude of the resultant vectors ...
- physics - The problem concern the position vectors r1=2.43mi-4.74mj and r2=-3....