July 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
A packet of carrot seeds has a germination rate of 92%. In other words, the probability of any seed sprouting is 0.92. How many seedlings would you expect in a row of 50 seeds?
, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:14pm
50 * 0.92 = ?
Answer this Question
relations and functions
- Seeds of type A and type B are sold ihna packet each ...
- i bought a vegetable seed pocket containing 20 seeds. A ...
- i bought a vegetable seed pocket containing 20 ...
Statistics (Please Please Answer!)
- i bought a vegetable seed pocket containing...
- . Which of these processes would NOT be a part of a scientific ...
math (urgent help needed)
- Seeds of type A and type B are sold in a packet each...
math(relation & functions) need help urgently
- Seeds of type A and type B are ...
- RAMON PLANTED 3 ROWS OF SEEDS. EACH ROW HAD 8 SEEDS. THE SEEDS WERE 42 ...
- Ramon planted 3 rows of seeds. He put 8 seeds in each row. Each row of ...
- There are 15,000 endive lettuce seeds in an ounce and 300 seeds in a ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.