Posted by dw on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 4:12pm.
1-Two shapes can be put together in different ways. using the triangles in exercise 1,draw pictures to show an example.
my son need help in here please help my son thank you
3 grade math ms sue - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 4:39pm
We can't see the triangles in exercise 1.
Two triangles could make a square or a rectangle.
Two squares could make a rectangle.
3 grade math ms sue - dw, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:37pm
Thank you very much.
3 grade math ms sue - dw, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:42pm
This is what my son write down: The shapes that can be together in different ways are 2 triangles could make a square,and 2 squares can make a rectangle.
check this is right or not thank you
3 grade math ms sue - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 5:58pm
3 grade math ms sue - zdkk fi8kdtresgw8eikisdjs xrfcg, Monday, April 14, 2014 at 4:36pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ms. sue - ms. sue for my essay teacher say i have to give example when i say for...
- 3 grade english ms sue - vowels: r-controlled riddle read a clud and write the ...
- NEED HELP...how do i draw a visual for this ques? - A son and his father take a...
- Math (Geometry) - Hello everybody, I have been presented with a geometry task. ...
- 3 grade math ms sue - use tools 1-when using fraction strips, how do you know ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - draw conclusions when you draw a conclusion,you reach a...
- 3 grade english ms sue - write two sentences comparing two or more pets or other...
- Pictures (URGENT) - I need to draw pictures that represents the weather, for a ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - vowels:r-controlled directions replace the sound in ...
- 3 grade english - write sentence about desert animals. use each given word in ...