Posted by Anonymous on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:03pm.
1. Why is representative money more useful than commodity money?
B. Representative money has value because the government says it does.
C. Representative money exists in unlimited supply, so more people use it.
D. Representative money is portable, durable, divisible, and acceptable.
2. A day trader tries to make a profit by
A. investing only in blue chip stocks.
B. speculating with borrowed money.
D. taking advantage of minute-by-minute changes in stock prices.
Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:04pm
1. I got D
2. I say D too?
Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:06pm
he could make a profit of investing in blue chips
Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:08pm
Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:10pm
Yes, 1 is D.
Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:12pm
2 is B
Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:21pm
Not B i still say D
Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:26pm
2 is also D.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - 1). A sales representative is given a choice of tow paychecks plans...
- Math - Use symbols to represent unknowns and variables. Write inequalities to ...
- algebra (inequality) - a sales representative is given a choice of two paycheck ...
- Government/Economics - Which of the following statements is incorrect? a.)Early ...
- Grad Economic - If the real money demand is greater than the real money supply, ...
- economics - According to liquidity preference theory, the slope of the money ...
- Economics - Unemployment is on the rise though inflation is quite low. Gross ...
- Colonies in the wilderness - Why was the government of Canada(1791) not truly a ...
- English - Could you please check these sentences for me? Can you help me express...
- Government - Which of the following statements is incorrect? 1.)Early ...