Posted by Anonymous on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:03pm.
1. Why is representative money more useful than commodity money?
B. Representative money has value because the government says it does.
C. Representative money exists in unlimited supply, so more people use it.
D. Representative money is portable, durable, divisible, and acceptable.
2. A day trader tries to make a profit by
A. investing only in blue chip stocks.
B. speculating with borrowed money.
D. taking advantage of minute-by-minute changes in stock prices.
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:04pm
1. I got D
2. I say D too?
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:06pm
he could make a profit of investing in blue chips
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:08pm
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:10pm
Yes, 1 is D.
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:12pm
2 is B
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:21pm
Not B i still say D
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:26pm
2 is also D.
Answer this Question
Economics - Compare and contrast the goals of a producer of a health commodity ...
History - How does barter and commodity money compare to todays paper and coin ...
Macroeconomics - 1. What backs the U.S. dollar? Include the disticntion between ...
Government/Economics - Which of the following statements is incorrect? a.)Early...
Algebra 1 - 1). A sales representative is given a choice of tow paychecks plans...
Economics - 4.20 Diamonds clearly satisfy less important needs than water, which...
Economics - I need to complete a project based on fiat money. I need to design ...
economics-micro - Suppose that a firm is the only domestic producer of a ...
Math - Use symbols to represent unknowns and variables. Write inequalities to ...
economics - demand funtion for a commodity is=12-3p.