Posted by Anonymous on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:03pm.
1. Why is representative money more useful than commodity money?
B. Representative money has value because the government says it does.
C. Representative money exists in unlimited supply, so more people use it.
D. Representative money is portable, durable, divisible, and acceptable.
2. A day trader tries to make a profit by
A. investing only in blue chip stocks.
B. speculating with borrowed money.
D. taking advantage of minute-by-minute changes in stock prices.
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:04pm
1. I got D
2. I say D too?
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:06pm
he could make a profit of investing in blue chips
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:08pm
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:10pm
Yes, 1 is D.
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:12pm
2 is B
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:21pm
Not B i still say D
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:26pm
2 is also D.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Economics - Unemployment is on the rise though inflation is quite low. Gross ...
- economics - According to liquidity preference theory, the slope of the money ...
- Algebra 1 - 1). A sales representative is given a choice of tow paychecks plans...
- Grad Economic - If the real money demand is greater than the real money supply, ...
- Math - Use symbols to represent unknowns and variables. Write inequalities to ...
- Government/Economics - Which of the following statements is incorrect? a.)Early...
- Colonies in the wilderness - Why was the government of Canada(1791) not truly a ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - What does Pankhurst mean when she says a ...
- Economics - Determine whether each of the following would lead to an increase, a...
- macroeconomics - a. If the face value of a coin exceeds the cost of coinage, the...