Posted by Anonymous on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:03pm.
1. Why is representative money more useful than commodity money?
B. Representative money has value because the government says it does.
C. Representative money exists in unlimited supply, so more people use it.
D. Representative money is portable, durable, divisible, and acceptable.
2. A day trader tries to make a profit by
A. investing only in blue chip stocks.
B. speculating with borrowed money.
D. taking advantage of minute-by-minute changes in stock prices.
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:04pm
1. I got D
2. I say D too?
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:06pm
he could make a profit of investing in blue chips
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:08pm
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:10pm
Yes, 1 is D.
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:12pm
2 is B
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:21pm
Not B i still say D
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:26pm
2 is also D.
Answer this Question
Government/Economics - Which of the following statements is incorrect? a.)Early...
Algebra 1 - 1). A sales representative is given a choice of tow paychecks plans...
Economics - I need to complete a project based on fiat money. I need to design ...
Math - Use symbols to represent unknowns and variables. Write inequalities to ...
economics - According to liquidity preference theory, the slope of the money ...
managerial economics - The principal-agent model of economics concentrates ...
home economics - Why do some workers make more money than others
Economics - Who can raise the required reserve ratio? How does raising the ...
Economics - Your pay stub deducts money for FICA. What does this mean? A. Money...
science - Having a hard time understanding "representative particles". ie. which...