Posted by Anonymous on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:03pm.
1. Why is representative money more useful than commodity money?
B. Representative money has value because the government says it does.
C. Representative money exists in unlimited supply, so more people use it.
D. Representative money is portable, durable, divisible, and acceptable.
2. A day trader tries to make a profit by
A. investing only in blue chip stocks.
B. speculating with borrowed money.
D. taking advantage of minute-by-minute changes in stock prices.
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:04pm
1. I got D
2. I say D too?
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:06pm
he could make a profit of investing in blue chips
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:08pm
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:10pm
Yes, 1 is D.
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:12pm
2 is B
- Economics - Anonymous, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:21pm
Not B i still say D
- Economics - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 10:26pm
2 is also D.
Answer this Question
Algebra 1 - 1). A sales representative is given a choice of tow paychecks plans...
macroeconomics - a. If the face value of a coin exceeds the cost of coinage, the...
Economics - Hypothetical Economy: -Money Supply= $200 billion -Quantity of money...
Economics - Unemployment is on the rise though inflation is quite low. Gross ...
Government/Economics - Which of the following statements is incorrect? a.)Early...
English - Could you please check these sentences for me? Can you help me express...
Math - Use symbols to represent unknowns and variables. Write inequalities to ...
economics - According to liquidity preference theory, the slope of the money ...
Economics - If the real interest rates change in an economy due to a rise in ...
Economics. - The buying and selling of government securities to alter the supply...