Posted by Amy on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 3:32pm.
Hello I have a job interview question I want to get right.
Below is the note I composed. How does it sound?
Dear Mr. Smith
Thank you for your interest in Apt. 1107, I am glad the apartment met your criteria.
If you have any other questions please feel free to give me a call. I will be happy to assist you.
It was great meeting you and I hope you choose our apatments as your new home.
Also I am posting the guidelines
You’ve recently completed a tour and now it’s time to write the customer a ‘Thank you’ note.
Here’s the customer information:
• Name - Joe Smith
• Tour - Conducted in Apt. 1107 with a 2-bed 2-bath
• Interests - Pool, 24-hour fitness center, second bedroom that can function as an office
• Tour Ended With - Joe was very interested, but wanted to ‘sleep on it’ before making a commitment.
Compose a 'Thank you' note in the provided area. Please take your time completing this answer, as this information will be shared when presenting your information to hiring managers
- English/Marketing - Writeacher, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 4:01pm
Check for these things:
comma splice - http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/runons.htm#splice
You wrote, "If you have any other questions..." -- what was his first question??
You wrote, "I hope you choose our apatments ... " -- spelling; also is he thinking of renting more than one apartment?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS - You’ve recently completed a tour and now it’s time to...
- english 3 - What did Smith note the President? Please clarify your question. Is ...
- Social studies - Rosalin is preparing to interview for the job described in the ...
- communication - Plan an interview for a job you would like to have,how to manage...
- English - 9. Four Seasons in One Day? READ AND LEARN Tony : Hello, may I speak ...
- com215 - Plan for an interview for a job you would like to have. Consider how ...
- English - which of the following should you not do in the close of a job ...
- English - Posted by John on Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at 4:36pm. 9. Four Seasons ...
- Cover letter Help - Okay, so I'm trying to get a job at this grocery store. And ...
- BUSINESS CAPSTONE - You are a marketing manager interviewing for a new job at ...