Posted by natahliee on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 12:11pm.
Select the correct noun clause in the sentence below. Then, choose the function of the noun clause.
The real question is whether he will be on time to the concert tonight.
english - natahliee, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 12:13pm
is the : the real uestion is whether
as the noun clause
and predicate nominative the function?
right or wrong?
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 1:07pm
Study this site to identify the noun clause.
english - Bella, Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 9:45am
whether he will be on time to the concert tonight
english - Anonymous, Friday, June 19, 2015 at 9:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Select the correct noun clause in the sentence below. Then choose the ...
- Grammar - 1. Identify the NC in each of the following sentences. Tell whether it...
- English - 1. Forgetting her homework and her books. A. Phrase fragment, B. ...
- English - Choose the term that describes the phase that is in quotes. Tony ...
- 11th grade english. Noun clauses - I'm supposed to choose how the italicized ...
- 11th grade english - I'm supposed to choose how the italicized noun clause is ...
- English - The woman "who won the cookie competition" is my mother. A. ...
- English - 1.) Choose the term that best describes the underlined phrase Gripping...
- Grammar-clauses - I put the underlined parts of the sentences in parentheses. ...
- English Grammar - Clauses - The following sentence contains _____. We like him ...