Posted by carol on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 11:03am.
raper Consulting began operations and completed the following transactions during the first half of December:
Received $18,000 cash and gave capital to Draper.
Paid monthly office rent, $550.
Paid cash for a Dell computer, $1,800. This equipment is expected to remain in service for five years.
Purchased office furniture on account, $4,200. The furniture should last for five years.
Purchased supplies on account, $900.
Performed consulting service for a client on account, $1,500.
Paid utility expenses, $250.
Performed service for a client and received cash of $1,100.Analyze the effects of Draper Consulting's transactions on the accounting equation. Use the format of Exhibit 1-6, and include these headings: Cash; Accounts receivable; Supplies; Equipment; Furniture; Accounts payable; and Draper, capital.
2. Prepare the income statement of Draper Consulting for the month ended December 31, 2012.
3. Prepare the statement of owner's equity for the month ended December 31, 2012.
4. Prepare the balance sheet at December 31, 2012. (Horngren 57)
Horngren, Charles T., Walter T. Harrison Jr., and M. Suzanne Oliver. Accounting for Ashford University, 9th Edition. Pearson Learning Solutions. <vbk:9781256056621#outline(11.17.6)>.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting 201 - I am having trouble figuring out my accounts payable and ...
- financial accounting - I am having trouble figuring out my accounts payable and ...
- Accounting - On December 1,2016, AJNB Company commences its operation. The ...
- Accounting- Help Please - Accounting Help-Preparing and posting journal entries...
- accounting help - How to prepare this entries Preparing and posting journal ...
- Math accounting - The following selected transactions were completed by Pilgrim ...
- Accounting - Jay Pembroke started a business. During the first month (April 20...
- accounting - how would the table of analysis be set up with these transactions: ...
- accounting - from the following transactions state which account will be debited...
- accounting - From the following transactions, state which account will be ...