Posted by Francesca on Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 7:26pm.
Can someone please help me find the derivative of the following:
y = (-9e^7x) / (5x+3)
- Math - Kuai, Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 7:54pm
y = (-9e^7x)/(5x+3)
y' = -9(35x^2+21x+3)*e^7x / (5x+3)^20
- Math - MathMate, Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 7:56pm
Use the quotient rule:
- Math - Kuai, Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 8:25pm
There is typo
I do not know where I got power 20
-9( 35x+ 16 ) * e^7x /(5x+3)^2
- Math - Francesca , Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 8:43pm
Thank you guys!
- Math :) - MathMate, Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 9:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math SOmeone please please help - Find the derivative of the function. g(u) = (5...
- Calculus I - Find the derivative of y=ln((1+e^x)/(1-e^x)) I know that the ...
- Derivative - implicitly differentiate f(x) 2xy= y ^2 find second derivative with...
- Derivatives- Math - Can someone explain how to find the derivative of : 1. y= 5...
- Math - Consider the following where s is in feet and t is in seconds. s(t) = t^3...
- Calc - sinx+x^2y=1 use implicit differentiation to find the second derivative. ...
- math - Find the derivative of y=3x-2(4^x) Here is my attempt: Derivative of 3x ...
- Calculus - I need to find the second derivative of y=x(x-1)^1/2. I found the ...
- Calculus - Find the anti derivative of the following: 1. u^-2(1-u^2+u^4)du 2. (...
- calculus - what is the derivative? - Let f(x) = 2x^2 + 1 a. Find the derivative ...