Posted by Laruen on Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 2:52pm.
in general, are wildlife population constant or do they tend to fluctuate? Explain.
In science on friday we played this game called "Oh Deer". If you google it and click on the first one and read it you'll get a better understanding.
please help im struggling with this question.
- Science - HELP!!!! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 3:12pm
What did you learn from this game? This question is asking what YOU think. Why do you think so?
- Science - HELP!!!! - Laruen , Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 3:26pm
So this question is just asking me what I just learn from the game...?
In general, are wildlife population constant or do they tend to fluctuate? Explain
Adjective: Occurring continuously over a period of time.
Noun: A situation or state of affairs that does not change.
Synonyms: steady - permanent - continual - stable - steadfast
Verb:Rise and fall irregularly in number or amount.
Synonyms: waver - vacillate - oscillate - hesitate - sway - vary
- Science - HELP!!!! - Laruen , Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 3:27pm
now im seem to get the question
will the wildlike population will go up (constant) or tend to fluctuate (rise and fall irregularly in number or amount)
right???? (please be honest)
- Science - HELP!!!! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 4:27pm
Yes, you've got the question.
- Science - HELP!!!! - Laruen , Sunday, June 3, 2012 at 5:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - It is known that if the deer population falls below a certain level, m, ...
- Science - HW qs. check - 6. What happened to the population of deer when the ...
- Calculus - the population of deer in a certain area of cabarrus county grows ...
- Statistics - . Wildlife biologists inspect 153 deer taken by hunters and find 32...
- MATH - A protected area was stocked with 1500 deer of a certain species in 1995...
- Civics - A group that supports legislation that supports deer hunting education ...
- math - Suppose that the population of deer in a state is 19,900 and is growing...
- science - why do you think the deer population was only 4,00 in 1905 when the ...
- algebra - To determine the number of deer in a game preserve, a conservationist ...
- math - 1. To determine the number of deer in a game preserve, a conservationist ...