Posted by natasha napier on Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:33am.
why are commercial farms and subsistence farms both important in the south east?
a. rich soil is an abundant resource
b. local people need money to buy grocercies
c. people need available food; the economy needs money from exports
d. rural area have willing laborers whose families need not worry about food
i picked a
world geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:39am
Nope. I think you made a wild guess on this one. Please read your book.
world geography - natasha napier, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:41am
i did read it and it don't talk about that other stuff
world geography - natasha napier, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:44am
nevermind its c
world geography - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:47am
Hmmm -- what a quick change of mind.
Yes. C is the answer.
world geography - natasha napier, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:52am
lol i missed a paragraph that's why.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- w.g - why are commercial farms and subsistence farms both important in this ...
- Evironmental science - Over a billion people in developing nations live in ...
- environmental science - A local reporter has called you for help with an article...
- Social Studies - How does the geography of Eastern Europe most affect farming in...
- SCIENCE HELP! Ms.Sue - Check my answers! In the 1930s, windmills were widely ...
- social studies - How is money used as a store value? A. People use money to buy...
- geography - agriculture conducted on permenent farms A)is rarely practiced in ...
- u.s. history - What impact did the geography of New England have on the farming ...
- world geography - farming in south asia consists of a. mostly huge plantations b...
- history - Which of the following required land to be paid for in gold or silver...