Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 10:21am.
Convert the fraction 8/17 to a decimal.
Please show how it done
- converting fraction - Writeacher, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 10:52am
Divide 8 by 17.
- converting fraction - Anonymous, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:01am
I get 0.47 is that correct?
- converting fraction - Writeacher, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:06am
Yes, that's right.
You can also check your work by going to www.google.com and entering the math problem. I entered 8/17 and pressed the Enter key -- and there it was!
- converting fraction - Anonymous, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:17am
Thank you so much for your help
- converting fraction - Writeacher, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:55am
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math againn (converting decimals) - Write 6.4% as a decimal and as a fraction. ...
- converting fraction todecimal - 2 3/4 convert to a decimal
- math - How do you change a decimal to a fraction?? you change a fration to a ...
- Math - What is 0.835 as a percent and fraction What is 10% as a fraction and ...
- math HOW DO I CONVERT A FRACTION TO A DECIMAL??? - how do i convert a fraction ...
- math help [lease? - What strategies do you use to convert a fraction to a ...
- Algebra 1 - Write out directions for how to convert a fraction to a decimal, a ...
- math. HOW DO I CONVERT A DECIMAL TO A FRACTION - how do i convert a decimal to ...
- math - Will someone please show me how to do this problem. I have to write this ...
- maths - how do i convert decimal fraction into common fraction