Posted by pallavi on Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 12:53am.
i just want to confirm my answers, before answering the question in exams on monday.
What is the process of recruitment?
Answer:1. determine the vacancies
these includes,post to be filled, qualifications requires, duties to be performed.
2. consider sources.
one should take into consideration whether they will use external or internal sources.
3. prepare and publish information.
advertising the job needed through newspaper.
launching of application form
4.Once the previous step is done, the applications forms should to be processed,
Those condisidered as eligible will be asseess, will be interviewed.
6. Notify applicant results of the selection.
Both, that is, those who has passed or failed, must be informed about their results.
Even the unsuccessful one should be informed,so as to maintain a good image of the organisation.
7. contracts of employment , induction and training program.
- HUman resource managment - Writeacher, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 8:08am
You should always strive for perfect English.
~ ALWAYS use capital letters where they are needed.
~ ALWAYS use the right punctuation where it's needed.
~ ALWAYS check for correct spelling.
~ ALWAYS use correct grammar and usage.
Anything less, and people will not take you seriously.
Fix your errors and I'll check them for you.
Answer this Question
- Human Services - I just want to make sure I am understanding the question ...
- human resource - Explain if the internet has helped or hindered the recruitment ...
- HUman resource managment - Explain and discuss the main aims of HRP. (20 MARKS)...
- HUman resource managment - Can someone explain to me about the developing and ...
- business - Resource: Ch. 11 of Financial Management for Human Service ...
- Human Resources - Explain the recruiting process and the legal and ethical ...
- human service instructor feed back - Hi Jean: You did a great job of answering ...
- PLEASE VIEW- URGENT! - I do not understand this question. Could you please ...
- PennFoster - I do not need the answers because I do not want to cheat, I just ...
- human resource - As an IHRM, why would recruitment, selection and staffing be ...