Posted by natasha napier on Friday, June 1, 2012 at 10:37pm.
the population in east asia is concentrated in:
a. urban areas, river valleys, and coastal
b. japan, korea, and mongolia
c. the southern and western regions of china
d. urban areas only
my answer b.
world geography - drwls, Friday, June 1, 2012 at 10:52pm
I would say a.
world geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 1, 2012 at 10:53pm
As you can see from the map, Mongolia is sparsely populated.
world geography - drwls, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 3:21am
Mongolia is also not in East Asia. Neither are "western regions of China".
world geography - natasha napier, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 11:10am
oh ok thank you both
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World Geography - 1.Which of the following demographic characteristics ...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.What type of information does a physical map show? A...
- Geography - 2. The country in this region that is formed by two main islands is ...
- history - Cities and urban areas were a source of economic opportunities in the ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following demographic characteristics ...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.____________ spread cultural traits because they ...
- Texas Government - Which of the following areas of the state is relatively safe ...
- World History - The correct chronological flow of Buddhism would be A) Japan to ...
- world geography - Distinguishing unique patterns of biodiversity in eastern and ...
- Social Studies - The largest mass migration in human history has taken place in ...