Posted by Abby on Friday, June 1, 2012 at 5:58pm.
During the Great War, the Food Administration was headed by
A. Samuel Gompers.
B. Bernard Baruch.
C. Herbert Hoover.
D. Felix Frankfurter.
Is it C?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 1, 2012 at 6:01pm
Answer this Question
- american history - During the Great War, the Food Administration was headed by
- American History - 1. Believing that truth is what works for actual real people...
- Social Studies - Which of the following labor activists founded the American ...
- herbert hoover - Most Americans blamed Hoover for the Great Depression. Is that ...
- Social Studies - _______ pioneered the field of corporate public relations. A. ...
- history - what did herbert hoover think of the great depression
- Social Studies - During the time of Troy and the Trojan war was it common for ...
- social studies - An unintended consequence of World War II was the creation of ...
- US History - What is the laissez-faire economics? (related to Herbert Hoover)
- history - What were the names of Herbert Hoover's son's 2 pet alligators?