Posted by Abby on Friday, June 1, 2012 at 5:37pm.
Which of the following was true of Secretary of State William Henry Seward?
A. He annexed the Midway Islands.
B. He opposed American imperial expansion.
C. He was successful in negotiating a trade deal with the Kingdom of Hawaii.
D. He negotiated the purchase of Alaska from Canada.
Is it D?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 1, 2012 at 5:49pm
- Social Studies - CASS, Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 6:39pm
ITS NOT D
- Social Studies - sbvmatiyala, Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 8:21am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Which of the following was true of Secretary of State William ...
- S.S. - 10. Which of the following was true of Secretary of State William Henry ...
- American History - Which of the following statements is most accurate regarding...
- history - which of the following was true of secretary of state william Henry ...
- History - what was true of the secretary of state William henry seward
- history - which is true of secretary of state William henry seward
- american history - After the Civil War, where did U.S. Secretary of State ...
- American History - 1. Believing that truth is what works for actual real people...
- social studies - identify william seward
- social studies - Which of the following islands or group of islands does NOT ...