Posted by Abby on Friday, June 1, 2012 at 3:50pm.
Theodore Roosevelt's first major trust-busting victory resulted from a suit brought against
A. the Northern Securities Company.
B. the American Tobacco Company.
C. the DuPont Corporation.
D. Standard Oil.
Is it A?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 1, 2012 at 4:42pm
Social Studies - Brooke, Monday, September 10, 2012 at 11:35pm
Social Studies - willie, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 2:42pm
yes its A
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- american history - Theodore Roosevelt's first major trust-busting victory ...
- History - 1. In 1916, Woodrow Wilson ordered General John J. Pershing to lead U....
- American History - 1. Believing that truth is what works for actual real people...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - WHY WAS THEODORE ROOSEVELT AMERICAN HERO
- social studies - Why was Theodore Roosevelt an American Hero?
- social studies - what are three things that theodore roosevelt feared? what are ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements about John D. Rockefeller is ...
- History - Which of the following statements about John D. Rockefeller is most ...
- social studies - Theodore Roosevelt wanted to build a canal in Central America. ...
- social studies - With the vital assistance of _______, Theodore Roosevelt ...