posted by Ashley on .
1. A book published by Harcourt Press, Inc. It was published in 2001. Harcourt Press is located in the city of New York. The title of the book is Medieval Pageant, and the author is John R. Reinhard.
Reinhard, John R. Medieval Pageant. New York City: Harcourt, 2001. Print.
2. An anthology called Nineteenth Century English Essays. It is edited by Gordan N. Ray, Carl J. Weber, and John Carter. It was published by the University of Illinois Press in 1998. The University of Illinois Press is located in Urbana, Illinois.
Ray, Gordan N. Carl J. Weber, and John Carter. Nineteenth Century English Essays. Urbana, Illinois: U of Illinois P, 1998. Print.
3. A book written by Robert Craves and Alan Hodge. It is from Macmillan Press in New York city. It was published in 2005, and it is called The Reader over Your Shoulder.
Craves, Robert, and Alan Hodge. The reader over Your Shoulder. New York City: Macmillian, 2005. Print.
4. A book edited by William Clyde DeVane. It is called A Browning Handbook. This is the second edition. It was published in Boston in 2004 by Appleton Publishing Company, Inc.
DeVane, William Clyde. A Browning Handbook. Boston: Appleton, 2004. Print.
5. A book called Literary Masters of American Literature. It has two volumes. It was edited by Leon Edel, James Fry, Robert Blake, Jr., and Steven Ledel. It was publilshed in 1999 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Edel, et al. Leon, Fry, Blake, Jr., and Ledel. Literary Masters of American Literature (vol. 2). Houghton Mifflin, 1999. Print.
6. A book called Lafasdio’s Adventures. It was written by Andre Gide and translated by Dorthy Bussy. It was published in Dallas by Knopf Inc. in 2002.
Gide, Andre, trans: Dorthy Bussy. Lafasdio’s Adventures. Dallas: Knopf, 2002. Print.
7. An essay called Old China by Charles Lamb. It appears in the third edition of an anthology called Modern English Literature, edited by Nelson S. Bushbell, Paul W. Fulcher, and Warner Taylor. It was published by Rinehart Inc. in 2004.
.Charles, Lamb, ed. Nelson S. Bushbell, Paul W. Fulcher, and Warner Taylor . Old Lamb, Modern English Literature. Rinehart, 2004. Print.
What format are you using?
MLA, APA, Chicago ... or what?