Posted by Abby on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 9:20pm.
In the first major pioneering movement, settlers made their way to Oregon and California by way of the
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 9:25pm
Social Studies - Damon, Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 9:27pm
C. But the Oregon trail is usually called the Oregon/California trail these days.
Social Studies - len, Friday, August 31, 2012 at 8:29pm
Social Studies - jeffery, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 9:57am
Social Studies - alyssa, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 9:48pm
the answer is not oregon because i got it wrong on my test...
Social Studies - teresa, Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 10:37am
A overland " i just take the test , right answer A"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- S.S. To Ms.Sue - 7. What new concept became popular with department stores? A. ...
- Amercian History - In the first major pioneering movement, settlers made their ...
- History- quick, help! - Oh, good for you. Congratulations! =) What was the ...
- S.S - Among the first settlers of the Oregon country, after trappers, were the ...
- The Oregon Country Unit 2 Lesson 4 - Could you please check to see if these are ...
- ELA - Read the social studies article about the gold rush below. Then list the ...
- American history - Can someone help me go over my answers 1. If you were a ...
- Social Studies 10 Oregon Territory - 1. Compare and contrast American and ...
- Social Studies - What are some geographic features of the western states (...
- Social Studies - During the western expansion, what animals, plants did the ...