Posted by Franz on .
I left out the following sentences.I really hope you can cehck them.
Thank you very much, Writeacher.
1) On the second day we spent time in the city centre shopping for souvenirsfor our relatives.
2) The price for our hotel accommodation amounted to 300 Euro per night (or for night) and person, including breakfast.
3) It is planned just one stop for a quick snack in a motorway cafè.
On the first day we are doing a pedalo excursion on the lake.
4) Four stops were planned: three for quick snacks and lunch and a longer one to sleep.
5) We must check in at a quarter to seven because take-off is scheduled at a quarter past seven. The flight will last about two hours. No stop is planned.
6) We'll spend some time in Harrods doing some shopping. The price for the hotel accommodations included all the meals. It amounted at ..
We are leaving for home at...
We went on a sightseeing tour of the historic center.
1. ... day, ... souvenirs for ...
2. ... 300 Euros per night per person ...
3. Just one stop is planned...
... first day, ...
6. ... It amounted to _________.
Everything else is fine.