October 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Early Childhood Education
Thursday, May 31, 2012
The correct definition of the term aesthetics is
A.sensing and gaining beauty and wonder from the environment.
B. looking at the earth with a utilitarian purpose in mind.
I think it's A. Please help
Early Childhood Education -
, Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 6:08pm
Answer This Question
early childhood education
- 24. What is the first step in planning an early ...
- The fundamental purpose of early childhood education should be to a...
- One of Rudolph Dreikur's contributions to the field of early ...
- What is the purpose of Early Childhood Education?
early childhood in language arts
- to be an effective worker in an inclusive ...
- For which purposes was this piece of art most likely created? Aesthetics ...
Fundamentals of Early Childhood Education
- Describe nine elements of daily ...
Beginnings and Beyond Early Childhood Education
- All the following are reasons ...
careers in early childhood education
- Factors that support the need for a more ...
- What examples of apprenticeships can you think of in infancy, ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help