Posted by dw on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 4:38pm.
problem solving draw a picture
1-Larry used a pattern of colors to make a cube train.He used a red cube,a blue cube,a red cube,and another red cube before he started the pattern again.He used 15 cubes. How many red cubes did Larry use?
2-Eric and Frank want to equally share 4/3 feet of rope. what lenght of rope should each friend get? Explain how to use a drawing to help solve the problem.
can you explain the promblem my son confuse but he still try when try then i will write down what is his answer thank you.
3 grade math ms sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 4:44pm
1. Your son should draw a picture of the cube train. The first one is red, the second is blue, the third and fourth are red.
R B R R . . . R B R R -- and so on.
1. Draw a picture:
3 grade math ms sue - Labresha, Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 9:00pm
3 grade math ms sue - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 8:31pm
i do not know
3 grade math ms sue - Ariana, Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 7:35pm
3 grade math ms sue - samara, Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 7:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- stats - a hat contains a number od cubes: 15 red, 10 white, 5 blue and 20 black,...
- Pre-Cal - a red number cube and a white number cube are rolled. Find the ...
- Math - Eduardo has a red 6-sided number cube and a blue 6-sided number cube. ...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm posting corrections from yesterday in ...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm re-posting corrections originally from ...
- Pre-algebra - a red and blue number cube are rolled. determine the probability ...
- Math - Need some help with this problem. If you have a cube that is made up of ...
- Science - Michael dropped a 1 inch cube of wood and a 1 inch cube of laed into ...
- Science - Sarah heated two cubes of aluminum to 50 degrees celsius. Cube B has a...
- Math - I have my answers but need them checked and i probably got them wrong so ...