Posted by Kelsey on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 12:42am.
16. Find the distance between P (2, 5) and the line with equation x 3y + 4 = 0. (1 point)
13(sqrt10)/ 10 ~
17. Find the distance between the lines with equations 5x + 12y = 12 and y = x + 3. (1 point)
18. Find an equation of the line that bisects the acute angles formed by the lines with equations 2x + y 5 = 0 and 3x 2y + 6 = 0. (1 point)
19. Find an equation of the line that bisects the acute angles formed by the lines with equations 4x + y + 3 = 0 and x + y 2 = 0. (1 point)
(4SQRT2+SQRT17)x + (SQRT2+SQRT17)y + 3SQRT2 - 2SQRT17 = 0
(SQRT2+SQRT17)x - (4SQRT2+SQRT17)y + 3SQRT2 + 2SQRT17 = 0
(4SQRT2-SQRT17)x + (SQRT2+SQRT17)y + 3SQRT2 + 2SQRT17 = 0 ~
(SQRT2-SQRT17)x - (4SQRT2+SQRT17)y - 3SQRT2 - 2SQRT17 = 0
20. If 90° < < 180°, express cos in terms of tan . (1 point)
-SQRT(1/ 1 + tan^2 theta) ~
SQRT(1/ 1 + tan^2 theta)
SQRT(1 + tan^2 theta)
-SQRT(1 + tan^2 theta)
the one with ~ are my answers
Answer this Question
Algebra - I was wondering if someone could check over these answers for me. Find...
check math - Here are my answers. Can you check if I got the right answers? ...
Math HELP - I have my answers at the bottom but please do these questions so I ...
Algebra Please check answers - Could you please check these answers thanks. ...
Precalculus - If c= 16 and B= 67 degrees, find a.
precalculus - how do i find the x and y intercepts for y = 16 - 4x squared?
math - How would I come about to the solution and what the answers to the ...
MATH 7th GRADE - Would someone please be kind enough to check the answers for ...
precalculus - Find the vertices, foci, and asymptotes of the hyperbola. y^2 /9...
Calculus (pleas help I really need to check this) - Assume that each of the ...