Posted by natasha napier on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:24pm.
deserts cover almost_______percent of north africa, southwest asia, and central asia.
i picked b
- world geography - natasha napier, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:28pm
but the answer is c. just understood the reading.
- world geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:33pm
- world geography - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 1:03pm
Monotheism, a religious doctrine that recognizes a single supreme god, first arose in Southwest Asia around _________ BC
- world geography - Lea, Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 11:27am
The answer is b please read your book carefully
- world geography - Lea, Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 11:31am
c best answer
- world geography - Jeff, Monday, February 10, 2014 at 3:46pm
5. Medinas capture the unique historical character and social patterns of cities in North Africa and Southwest Asia. Labyrinths of winding alleys and many kinds of souks are typical features. What are souks?
A. Sacred sites
B. Ethnic quarters
D. Commercial areas
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- world geography - _______in north africa, southwest asia, central asia. a. early...
- geography - How has everyday living in North Africa, Southwest Asia, and Central...
- world geography - i need the answers to Geography Essentials, Europe, And ...
- Check: Geography - 1.The Soviet program of creating cotton fields in central ...
- world regional geography - the entire region of northern africa and southwest ...
- World Geography - Identify 3 perceptual factors that connects Egypt to Africa, ...
- Geography & World Cultures - Find a formal factor that connects Egypt to Africa...
- geography and world Cultures - Identify three various functional factors that ...
- Geography - Is this correct? What are the three continents with the largest land...
- home economics - what type of economic activity is predominant in the deserts of...