Posted by natasha napier on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:13pm.
the economy of saudi arabia suffers when oil prices drop?
a. saudi arabia
d. all of tha above
my answer is a
world geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:16pm
Your question and answer choices don't make sense to me.
world geography - natasha napier, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:18pm
oh im sorry the actual question was:
the economy of_______suffers when oil prices drop.
world geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:27pm
Thanks for the clarification.
The correct answer is NOT a.
world geography - natasha napier, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:31pm
your welcome so is the answer d?
world geography - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:34pm
Yes. A drop in oil prices affects all of those nations.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ss - The influence of oil in Saudi Arabia has effected Saudi Arabia. For example...
- World History - Within 50 years after Muhammad's death in 632,Islam had too ...
- Geography - 10. Women in Saudi society are a. honored but given limited ...
- Social Studies - 8.How did Islam mainly spread throughout the region? by ...
- History - I tried googling this, but I couldn't find it. What is the name of the...
- buisness - I need help please: Because Saudi Arabia and Australia have ____ in ...
- social studies - 1.Israel is much smaller in land area than Saudi Arabia, but it...
- Geography - 8. The major cause behind the Israeli invasion of Lebanon was a. to ...
- geography - If it is summer in Africa whatis it saudi arabia?HELP...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - What is the location of Afghanistan in relation to Saudi ...