Posted by Ashley on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 5:38pm.
correct any errors. Please check my answers.
Question: 12) Every player on the team, must give their best effort in the championship game.
Every player on the team, must give his or her best effort in the championship game.
Question: 13) Each person in the seminar must submit a sample of their work in the portfolio.
Each person in the seminar must submit a sample of his or her work in the portfolio.
Question: 14) Every girl at the tryout thinks they are not going to make the team.
Every girl at the tryouts thinks she is not going to make the team.
Question: 15) I’ve heard it said that you can get an abortion in almost any big city these days.
I've heard that one can get an abortion in almost any big city these days.
Question: 16) I took my dogs’ from their cages and gave them a thorough cleaning.
I took my dog from his cage and gave him a thorough cleaning.
Question: 17) I hope everybody will give this their best efforts.
I hope everyone will give his or her best effort.
Question: 18) College athletics are becoming more popular each year.
College athletics are becoming popular each year.
Question: 19) The dog or the cat are hiding under the porch.
The dog or the cat is hiding under the porch.
Question: 20) Transportation in this country, cars, boats, and trains, are becoming too expensive.
Transportation in this country, cars boats and trains is to expensive.
- english - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 5:56pm
12. OK if you delete that comma.
13, 14, 15, 17, 19 = OK
16. How could you write this correctly and keep it in the plural?
18. The original reads better than the revision.
20. How will you correct this? http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/dash.htm
- english - arnulfo, Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 12:54pm
how student can attain optional as given a chance as creatively, critically, productivity and meaningfully
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - deductive or inductive reasoning? check my answers? If you square a ...
- english grammar - I have learned what the most important basis skill for ...
- Math - In a twelve-team bowling league, if every team plays every other team ...
- PLEASE SOMEBODY Answer this Statistics question! - The local lottery sets up a ...
- math - hockey teams receive 2 points for every game won and i point for every ...
- english grammar - Teambuilding consensus when team decisions have to be making ...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone please check my answers? A card is randomly drawn from a...
- Stats - The local lottery sets up a game wherein a player has a chance of ...
- Math - 1. A tennis player wins a math 55% of the time when she serves first and ...
- Math - How do you solve: n is 2 given that it is even The directions say "let n ...