posted by John on .
I urgently need you to revise these sentences. Thank you.
1) You can cheat by conceiling pieces of paper full of information in your pencil case.
2) you can take a picture of your exam questions and email it to a friend
2) you can instant message homework questions or text them to a friend
4) Students are involved in sports activities or have afternoon classes and don't have time to revise before tests. So they often cheat to get better grades.
1. ... concealing ...
2. Capital letters and end punctuation are needed.
4. The word "revise" means to do something over again with changes so that it reads better. I don't think that's the word you want here. I think you need the verb "to review" or "to study."