Posted by Kelsey on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:38am.
16. Find the distance between P (2, 5) and the line with equation x 3y + 4 = 0. (1 point)
13(sqrt10)/ 10 ~
17. Find the distance between the lines with equations 5x + 12y = 12 and y = x + 3. (1 point)
18. Find an equation of the line that bisects the acute angles formed by the lines with equations 2x + y 5 = 0 and 3x 2y + 6 = 0. (1 point)
19. Find an equation of the line that bisects the acute angles formed by the lines with equations 4x + y + 3 = 0 and x + y 2 = 0. (1 point)
(4SQRT2+SQRT17)x + (SQRT2+SQRT17)y + 3SQRT2 - 2SQRT17 = 0
(SQRT2+SQRT17)x - (4SQRT2+SQRT17)y + 3SQRT2 + 2SQRT17 = 0
(4SQRT2-SQRT17)x + (SQRT2+SQRT17)y + 3SQRT2 + 2SQRT17 = 0 ~
(SQRT2-SQRT17)x - (4SQRT2+SQRT17)y - 3SQRT2 - 2SQRT17 = 0
20. If 90° < < 180°, express cos in terms of tan . (1 point)
-SQRT(1/ 1 + tan^2 theta) ~
SQRT(1/ 1 + tan^2 theta)
SQRT(1 + tan^2 theta)
-SQRT(1 + tan^2 theta)
the one with ~ are my answers
Answer this Question
Precalculus check answers help! - 16. Find the distance between P (2, 5) and ...
Math - Find the exact solution to 6x^2+1=-8x by using the Quadratic Formula. A)-...
Trig- Check my answer Please - Find the unit vector in the direction of <-1,-...
algebra - Can someone please check my work on this problem? For some reason, I ...
Math - Is this correct: sqrt2/sqrt10=sqrt2/5sqrt2 nope. it would be sqrt2/(sqrt5...
Algebra - In a right triangle find the length of the side not given. b=1, c=...
precalculus - Find (a) the equation of a line that is parallel to the given ...
Pre-calculus-ck answers - Identify the graph of the equation 4x^2-25y^2=100. ...
math - lim x->1 [(sqrt10-x)-3]/[1-(1/x)] Help please, Thankyou
Algebra - I got a couple I want to check my work : Both are Solve using the ...