Posted by PLZ HELP ME NOW... on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:03am.
the volume of a rectangular solid is given by expressions given below.in each case find the dimentions of the solid.
plz everyone help me out.till 2 o'clock...plz plz plz
- math - MathMate, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:55am
=15x(x-3) - 6(x-3)
Notice that by changing the sign of odd powers, the coefficients add up to zero:
So x+1 is a factor.
Divide by x+1 gives
which factorizes readily to
So the whole factorization is:
=(1/2)[2x^2+x - 3(2x+1)]
(d) will be left as a practice for you.
Answer this Question
- math - the volume of a rectangular solid is given by expressions given below.in...
- math - the volume of a rectangular solid is given by expressions given below.in ...
- math - the volume of a cubical solid is given by following expressions.find the ...
- LIVING ENVIRONMENT - the ability to grow in size is a characteristic of living ...
- I NEED HELP!!:(!!!! HELP ME PLZ!! - I GOT A FEW QUESTIONS SO what is a cell part...
- Math ....urgent help - i just dont get this elimination method ..... plz help me...
- biology - a boy inherits genes for tallness,but his growth is limited as a ...
- math - in the given figure,QRSis a straight angle.If a=2c,c=2b,b=d/3,what is ...
- pscychology - Could someone pretty plz plz plz help me...What are the 2 biggest ...
- SCIENCE!!--ANONYMOUS PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION! - plz answer the question we ...