Posted by PLZ HELP ME NOW... on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:03am.
the volume of a rectangular solid is given by expressions given below.in each case find the dimentions of the solid.
plz everyone help me out.till 2 o'clock...plz plz plz
- math - MathMate, Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:55am
=15x(x-3) - 6(x-3)
Notice that by changing the sign of odd powers, the coefficients add up to zero:
So x+1 is a factor.
Divide by x+1 gives
which factorizes readily to
So the whole factorization is:
=(1/2)[2x^2+x - 3(2x+1)]
(d) will be left as a practice for you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the volume of a rectangular solid is given by expressions given below.in...
- math - the volume of a rectangular solid is given by expressions given below.in ...
- math - the volume of a cubical solid is given by following expressions.find the ...
- math - identify the value of x that makes each pair of the ratios equivalent x:...
- LIVING ENVIRONMENT - the ability to grow in size is a characteristic of living ...
- math plz plz plz plz help plz .....thank you - mark bought a notebook for $1.45 ...
- I NEED HELP!!:(!!!! HELP ME PLZ!! - I GOT A FEW QUESTIONS SO what is a cell part...
- Math ....urgent help - i just don't get this elimination method ..... plz help ...
- social studies? i think idk - what new ideas came from the automobile? plz help ...
- SS plz help me plzzzzzzz - What are the two major forces that reshape earth? ...