Posted by natasha napier on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 8:41pm.
in which fields do europeans work today?
a. heavy industry and mining
b.farming and heavy industry
c. shipping and transportation
d. manufacturing, service and technology industries, and agriculture
- world geography - natasha napier, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 8:41pm
d. but then again they not giving me much information
- world geography - Neil, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 8:44pm
You're correct, it is d.
- world geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 8:45pm
Service industries (banking, insurance, retail sales, etc.) employ a lot of people in industrialized nations.
- world geography - natasha napier, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 8:48pm
- world geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 8:54pm
- world geography - stupid, Friday, September 27, 2013 at 2:44pm
- world geography - jose h, Friday, December 20, 2013 at 7:58am
a. heavy idustry and mining
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- check geo - in which fields do europeans work today? A)heavy duty and mining B)...
- Geography - 10. All of the following statements about the Great Lakes and ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). In what industry do most Americans work? 2). How did ...
- History - Can't seem to find the answer to this question. In the aftermath of ...
- scinece - In the United States, rank order the users of energy from smallest to ...
- Geography - How do the people use the land in New Orleans Louisiana??? ( farming...
- Geography - question: Economic activities can be grouped by how and if they use ...
- Social studies - 1. what post war industry became more important in south ...
- world history - with regards to the mining and agriculture industry,in the ...
- U.S. History - How did the mining industry and the growth of ranching and ...