Posted by natasha napier on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 7:40pm.
since the 1970s, european government have tried to limit:
c. economic growth?
world geography - natasha napier, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 7:41pm
im reading it but its not being very pacific. it coud be C and then again it could be d. population growth.
world geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 7:46pm
What are your other choices?
world geography - natasha napier, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 7:51pm
a. immigration of guest workers
b. growth of service industries
d. population growth
world geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 7:52pm
It's neither c or d.
No country wants to limit economic growth. Population growth is not a problem for Europe.
world geography - natasha napier, Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 7:54pm
so its B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- check geo - since the 1970s european government have tried to limit: A)...
- geography - Since the 1970s, European governments have tried to limit:
- world geography - since the 1970 european have tired to limit
- world geography - since the 1970s the united states and canada have reduced ...
- ECONOMICS - For the following questions, you are provided with two statements. ...
- western experience - Can someone please check my answers? 1. In the early 1970s ...
- Government - All of the following are goals the federal government seeks to ...
- geography - How have natural resources have influenced European economic ...
- homework - What have forecast of economic growth done consistently? Economic ...
- economics - Economic growth patterns decreased sharply from 1990-1991. Then they...