Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 2:58pm.
9. Suppose an experimental population of amoeba increases according to the law of exponential growth. There were 100 amoeba after the second day of the experiment and 300 amoeba after the fourth day. Approximately how many amoeba were in the original sample?
E. Not enough information to determine
Answer this Question
- CALCULUS - 9. Suppose an experimental population of amoeba increases according ...
- Calculus - 1. If y′= x(1+ y) and y > -1 , then y= A) y=sinx B) y=3x^2+C...
- Calculus - On the basis of data collected during an experiment, a biologist ...
- Science help plz - 1. In an experiment, you remove the nucleus from an amoeba. ...
- Calc - The number of bacteria in a culture is increasing according to the law of...
- biology - Amoeba captures food with the help of
- biology - why can't inflammation occur in an amoeba?
- science - how does an amoeba obtain its food.
- BIOL. 001 - Explain Injestion and Locomotion in Amoeba and Paramecium.
- Science - Is a Trypanosoma Brucei a Flagellate, Ciliate, Amoeba, or Sprozoan?