Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 2:58pm.
9. Suppose an experimental population of amoeba increases according to the law of exponential growth. There were 100 amoeba after the second day of the experiment and 300 amoeba after the fourth day. Approximately how many amoeba were in the original sample?
E. Not enough information to determine
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CALCULUS - 9. Suppose an experimental population of amoeba increases according ...
- Calculus - 1. If y′= x(1+ y) and y > -1 , then y= A) y=sinx B) y=3x^2+C...
- Science help plz - 1. In an experiment, you remove the nucleus from an amoeba. ...
- biology - Amoeba captures food with the help of
- biology - why can't inflammation occur in an amoeba?
- science - how does an amoeba obtain its food.
- BIOL. 001 - Explain Injestion and Locomotion in Amoeba and Paramecium.
- Science - Is a Trypanosoma Brucei a Flagellate, Ciliate, Amoeba, or Sprozoan?
- Biology A - The process in which am amoeba engulfs its pray and takes it in is ...
- biology - how does Amoeba engulf particles of food by endocytosis? please could ...