posted by John .
Writeacher, I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you very much.
1)After that we are going (we'll go?which form would you use to describe your summer holiday?) on a guided tour of the science museum.
2) We'll spend some time in the city centre doing shopping. Then we'll go on a boat tour on the lake. After that we'll pack our luggage (not baggage) and we'll leave for Milan at 2 pm.
3) We made a vase from clay. During the bus journey we chatted with one another and listened to music. We went on a guided tour of the museum. We are leaving from Turing to Florence (or : Turin for Florence..) on…
4) We are meeting at the square just in front of the graveyard. We are scheduled to arrive in Florence at…/for…. (are both possible?)
5) First, we’ll check into (are checking into is wrong?) a hotel called Victoria.
1. After that, we're going ...
3. ... leaving Turin for Florence.
... leaving for Florence from Turin.
4. ... arrive in Florence ...
5. ... we'll check into ...