Posted by Kelsey on Monday, May 28, 2012 at 2:19pm.
1.) Find an expression equivalent to sec theta sin theta cot theta csc theta.
sec theta ~
2.) Find an expression equivalent to cos theta/sin theta .
cot theta ~
3.) Simplify (tan^2 theta + 1)/(tan^2 theta) .
4.) Use a sum or difference identity to find the exact value of sin 15°.
-(sqrt)2 - (sqrt)6/ 4
(sqrt)6 - (sqrt)2/ 4 ~
(sqrt)6 + (sqrt)2/ 4
(sqrt)2 - (sqrt)6/ 4
5.) Which expression is equivalent to cos (theta – 2pi)?
cos theta ~
the ones with ~ are my answers!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Precalculus check answers help! - 1.) Find an expression equivalent to sec theta...
- Precalculus - Circle O below has radius 1. Eight segment lengths are labeled ...
- Algebra II - Multiple Choice Which expression is NOT equivalent to 1? (theta) ...
- trig - If sin theta is equal to 5/13 and theta is an angle in quadrant II find ...
- Precalculus(NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE!!) - cot(theta)= 3 pi < theta < 3pi/2 ...
- Calculus - I wanted to confirm that I solved these problems correctly (we had to...
- Math - 1. Let (-7, 4) be a point on the terminal side of (theta). Find the exact...
- I dont think drawing a picture will help me drwls - Which expression is ...
- trig - find an expression equivalent to sec theta sin theta cot theta csc theta
- Trigonometry - Prove the following identities: 1. (tan theta - sin theta)^2 + (1...