Posted by GaPeach2909 on Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 7:35pm.
A project has been defined to contain the following list of activities along with their required times for completion.
Test and document
a. Draw a network diagram chart for the activities.
b. Calculate the earliest expected completion time.
c. Show the critical path.
d. What would happen if activity 6 were revised to take six weeks instead of one week?
e. Construct a Gantt chart for the project defined above.
- IT - Anonymous, Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 7:02pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- project mgmt - A project has an expected duration of 34 weeks with a critical ...
- College: Modern System Analysis and design - Construct a Gantt chart and network...
- operational management - Activity Time Predecessor(s) A 3 None B 4 A C 3 B D 5 B...
- operations research - 4. An R & D project has a list of tasks to be performed ...
- math - Tom Schriber, a director of personnel of Management resources, Inc. is in...
- Children Development - In your words, describe nine learning experiences (...
- Applied Decision Methods for Business - . Construct a Gantt chart and project ...
- Finance - The projected revenues and costs that form the basis of the potential ...
- 240 - Design a series of three presentations/activities for parents and students...
- Education - Design a series of three presentations/activities for parents and ...