Posted by John on .
I still have four more paragraphs to check on the same theme. Thank you very much in advance.
1) The use of children in ads is an exploitation of the children's image.
It's a way to earn audience as well as to sell a major number of products.
2) It is also a way to show children a lifestyle which doesn't exist.
If children see other children doing amazing things on TV, they think they can also do these things.
3) The biggest (??) risk is that our children could grow up with a wrong 4) "Ad-busters" means destruction of the ad. This magazine wants to show how the adverts are false and wrong.
The use of children in ads can transform them into the victims of advertising (??).
5)I think we should help and respect more the people who don’t have our possibilities, like going to school, eating or having a shower every day.
1. exploiting the children's image? or exploiting the children?
I'd find another word for "earn" in that context.
4. Are the children in the ads the victims? or are the children watching the ads the victims?
5. I think we should help people who don't have all the things we take for granted, such as going to school ...