Posted by Lilly on Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 6:57am.
I really don't know how to do this, need as soon as possible. Please help!
A rabbit population satis es the logistic equation
dt = 2x10^-7y(10^6- y);
where t is the time measured in months. The population is suddenly reduced to
40% of its steady state size by myxamatosis. If the myxamatosis then has no further effeect, how large is the population 8 months later? How long will it take
for the population to build up again to 90% of its steady state size?
- Math PLEASE HELP ASAP - Reiny, Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 8:58am
your equation is much too ambiguous .
How are x and y defined?
Is the exponent of 10 equal to -7 or is is it 10^(-7y) ?
what about the (10^6-y)?
Is that (10^6) - y , the way you typed it, or is it
- Math PLEASE HELP ASAP - Lilly, Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 7:10pm
its 10 to the exponent -7 then y
and then (10 to the exponent 6 take y)
- Math PLEASE HELP ASAP - Anonymous, Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:45pm
Find the slope of the line that passes through the points (–3, –6) and (1, 6).
Answer this Question
- MATH - I really don't know how to do this, need as soon as possible. Please help...
- MATH - Please someone get back to me! I really don't know how to do this, need ...
- Math - A rabbit population satisfies the logistic equation dy dt = 2x10^-7y(10^6...
- MATH - A rabbit population satisfies the logistic equation dy/dx=2x10^7y(10^6-y...
- Math - HELP! i have no idea how to do this! A rabbit population satisfies the ...
- Math - Someone please help! Have spent ages stressing over this and still can't ...
- Math - A rabbit population satisfies the logistic equation dy/dt=2*10^-7y(10^6-y...
- Math - I really need help, please. - A town has a population of 8400 i 1990. ...
- Calculus - Determine the maximum sustainable yield (the maximum harvesting and ...
- english - i need help rewording a sentence.... well here it is: Their will and ...