I left out the following sentences.Thank you very much.
1) As a matter of fact, they don’t just sell products, they sell lifestyles. They show the lives of famous people without even showing the brand they are trying to sell.
2) When the first ads came to the TV screens (came on TV???) people used to switch channels to avoid them.
3) Children turn into victims because they are helpless (defenceless) before the might of the advertisers.They can be easily convinced to buy anything
4) We went on holiday to Barcelona. We stayed in a little holiday house. (a kind of house you rent for a short period of time).
5) We took a bus on a sigtseeing tour. In the afternoon we walked along the Ramblas, which is the biggest main street in Europe.