Posted by hi on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 4:07pm.
Which of the 6 characteristics of living things is important for a survival of species?
- science - hi, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 4:19pm
is it reproduction???
- science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 4:22pm
- TO M.S Sue - hi, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 4:40pm
this was just a guess can you explain why ms.sue
- science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 4:42pm
If you don't have reproduction, you don't have future generations, and the species dies out.
- science - hi, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 4:43pm
thank you sooooo much Ms.Sue
- science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 4:47pm
You're very welcome, Hi.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- science - Characteristics of Living Organisms Ten characteristics distinguish an...
- Science (Biology) - 1) In using cladistical analysis to assemble a hypothetical...
- science - One of the five charateristics of living things is being able to ...
- Science - Why are the different gene combinations in the zygote important to ...
- Science - What are the 5 characteristics of all living things? What do all ...
- life science - what are the characteristics that define living things
- biological science - What are the characteristics of non-living things?
- science - how does chlamydomonas carry out the 8 characteristics of living ...
- biology - why is it important to understand challenges in a species' environment...
- Living environment - 9.When lions prey on a herd of antelope, some of the ...