Posted by INDIANA on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 11:51am.
(a)A loan of 12 000 was borrowed from a bank at 14% per annum
(i) The interest on the loan at the end of the first year
(ii) The total amount owing at the end of the first year
A repayment of $ 7 800 was made at the start of the second year.
(iii) the amount still outstanding at the start of the second year
(iv) the interest on the outstanding amount at the end of the second year
- Mathematics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 11:55am
I'll do the first two.
12,000 * 0.14 = 1,680
12,000 + 1,680 = 13,680
I'll be glad to check your answers for the other two.
- Mathematics - INDIANA, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 12:02pm
(iii) 13,680 - 7,800 = 5,880 still outstanding in the second year.
I am not sure how to work out the last one.
- Mathematics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 12:20pm
5,880 * 0,14 =
- Mathematics - rue, Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 11:07am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Mathematics - A loan of 12,000 was borrowed from a bank at 14% per annum. ...
- Business Finance - Assume a bank loan requires a interest payment of $85 per ...
- Loans - A borrower received a 30-year ARM mortgage loan for $120,000. Rate caps...
- math - A borrower received a 30-year ARM mortgage loan for $120,000. Rate caps ...
- Mathematics of Finance - Richard borrowed 170000 dollars from his bank to help ...
- Finance - You just borrowed $15,000 from a bank. If you pay $4,000 at the end of...
- business mathematics - find the total amount due on a loan of N80,000.00 at ...
- math - A man borrows $50,000 towards the cost of a house. Compound interest is ...
- Finance: Mortgages - A borrower received a 30-year ARM mortgage loan for $200,...
- college math - a math student borrowed $9300.00 from his local bank at 7% ...